The Executive Alliance regional Security Leaders Summits, two National Symposiums, and Custom Dinners are the premier events across the U.S. that bring together the most successful leaders in the IT industry. The exclusive programs offer peer-level interaction across industries with a big-picture focus on driving change as well as new approaches to managing complexities in information security. The relaxed atmosphere allows an extraordinary opportunity for senior level executives to collaborate and innovate with peers through roundtable discussions and networking events.
"Executive Alliance meetings are intimate gatherings which allow senior executives to get to know one another on a personal basis, which allows for candid exchange of information. I find much more value in this type of setting than at large conferences. Unlike hearing a lot of academics speak, we get to hear from one another about real business situations and learn best practices on a variety of subjects."
Helen Cousins, CIO, Lincoln Trust Co
Be our complimentary guest in 2014 at our Summits and Symposiums. The dates will be finalized shortly.
2014 Security Leaders Summits
• Thursday, March 13, 2014 at The St. Regis Hotel - Houston (Read the Recap) • Tuesday, April 29, 2014 at The Hilton Avenue of the Americas - New York "Spring" (Read the Recap) • Tuesday, May 13, 2014 at The Fairmont Hotel - San Francisco (Read the Recap) • Wednesday, September 10, 2014 at the Hilton Avenue of the Americas - New York “Fall” (Details and to Register) • Wednesday, September 25, 2014 at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel - Boston (Details and to Register) • Wednesday, October 15, 2014 at the Ritz-Carlton Buckhead - Atlanta (Details and to Register)
2014 National Security Leaders Symposium
November 2nd - 4th 2014 at the The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel (Details and to Register)
• Saturday Early Arrivals - Saturday Dinner Cruise for Attendees
• Sunday - Golf and Opening Reception & Dinner for Attendees
• Monday & Tuesday - Sessions Including Presentations, Interviews, Peer-to-Peer Breakouts, & Evening Receptions for Attendees
2014 National IT Leadership Symposium
June 1 – 3, 2014 - Ritz-Carlton Hotel, Naples, FL (Read the Recap)
• Saturday Early Arrivals - Complimentary Dinner Cruise on the Bay of Naples for Attendees and their Guests
• Sunday - Complimentary Golf, Tennis, Biking, and Opening Reception & Dinner for Attendees and Their Guests
• Monday & Tuesday - Sessions Including Presentations, Interviews, Peer-to-Peer Breakouts, & Complimentary Evening Receptions for Attendees and Their Guests
I had a great time meeting with colleagues and covering relevant topics to our disciplines. I met the right vendors and was able to...
This National Security leaders Symposium is a great opportunity to review best practices across the industry, evaluate some of the latest technologies and solutions from...
As Cyberthreat is the number one threat, it is everyone’s responsibility to educate themselves to protect us from cyberwar. ...
I look forward to the Executive Alliance event each year. The agenda provides a variety of topics and formats that generate stimulating conversations that I...