The 2016 Security Leaders Summits and National Security Leaders Symposium - "Where Industry Leaders Meet to Shape the Future"
The Executive Alliance regional Security Leaders Summits, National Symposiums, and Custom Dinners are the premier events across the U.S. that bring together the most successful leaders in the technology industry. The exclusive programs offer peer-level interaction across industries with a big-picture focus on driving change as well as new approaches to managing complexities in today’s environment. The relaxed atmosphere allows an extraordinary opportunity for senior level executives to collaborate and innovate with peers through presentations, interviews, breakout roundtable discussions and networking activities.
"This National Security Leaders Symposium is a great opportunity to review best practices across the industry, evaluate some of the latest technologies and solutions from top suppliers, and network with peers to build stronger relationships and share experiences."
James Beeson, Chief Information Security Officer, GE Capital Americas
"The Executive Alliance Security Leaders Summit delivered the right balance between IT security leader and vendor presentations. I left the summit with a strong sense of what my peers are doing to address risk in today’s threat climate and an awareness of the tools available to improve my company’s security posture."
Brian McGowan, Director, Head of IT Security and Compliance, Hasbro
"Thank you for having me at the National Women in Technology - Women’s Legacy Summit. I had a great time meeting and discussing with other women leaders the challenges and opportunities presented by times of change, and the excitement of working at the leading edge of technology. These two days were the perfect blend of large groups of leaders to connect with and meet, and intimate gatherings for deeper conversations and relationship building."
Robin Bienfait, Global Chief Enterprise Innovation Officer, Samsung
2016 Security Leaders Summits and National Security Leaders Symposium Schedule
• Dallas - Wednesday, March 23, 2016 at the InterContinental Dallas (Recap)
• New York “Spring” – Thursday, April 14, 2016 at the Hilton Midtown (Recap)
• Chicago – Wednesday, May 18, 2016 at the InterContinental Chicago Magnificent Mile (Recap)
• Boston – Tuesday, September 13, 2016 at the Boston Park Plaza Hotel (Details and To Register)
• New York “Fall” – Wednesday, September 28, 2016 (Details and To Register)
• Atlanta – October 2016 (Details)
• National Security Leaders Symposium, October 23-25, 2016, The Ritz-Carlton, Naples, FL (Details and To Register)
2015 Security Leaders Summits and National Security Leaders Symposium Recaps
• Dallas - Wednesday, March 25, 2015 (Recap)
• New York "Spring" - Thursday, May 14, 2015 (Recap)
• Boston - Tuesday, September 15, 2015 (Recap)
• New York "Fall" - Tuesday, September 22, 2015 (Recap)
• Atlanta - Tuesday, October 13, 2015 (Recap)
2015 National IT Leadership Symposium Recap
Sunday, May 31, 2015 – Tuesday, June 2, 2015 at The Ritz-Carlton Hotel, Naples, FL (Recap)
2015 National Women in Technology, “The Women’s Legacy Summit” Recap
Sunday, October 4, 2015 – Tuesday, October 6, 2015 at The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island, FL.(Recap)
2015 National Security Leaders Symposium Recap
Sunday, November 1, 2015 – Tuesday, November 3, 2015 at The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel, CA. (Recap)
The past two New York Summits have led to 15 follow-up meetings and helped to make our New York rep the top sales rep in...
I was honored to participate in this Summit. I thought the candid discussions with senior security professionals was refreshing and informative.”...
Best one-on-one with both peers and solution providers. Also, perfect for one day of packed content....
Excellent information sharing and networking....
The EA Summits provide me with the opportunity to speak with peers that I can trust....