The 2017 Security Leaders Summits and National Security Leaders Symposium - "Where Industry Leaders Shape the Future"
The Executive Alliance regional Security Leaders Summits, National Symposiums, and Custom Dinners are the premier events across the U.S. that bring together the most successful leaders in the technology industry. The exclusive programs offer peer-level interaction across industries with a big-picture focus on driving change as well as new approaches to managing complexities in today’s environment. The relaxed atmosphere allows an extraordinary opportunity for senior level executives to collaborate and innovate with peers through presentations, interviews, breakout roundtable discussions and networking activities.
"Relevant topics and frank discussion in a beautiful setting."
Steve Arrington, Chief Information Security Officer, Genesco
"The Executive Alliance Security Leaders Summit delivered the right balance between IT security leader and vendor presentations. I left the summit with a strong sense of what my peers are doing to address risk in today’s threat climate and an awareness of the tools available to improve my company’s security posture."
Brian McGowan, Director, Head of IT Security and Compliance, Hasbro
2017 Security Leaders Summits and National Security Leaders Symposium Schedule
• Dallas - March 16 at the Intercontinental Hotel, Dallas, TX (Recap)
• New York “Spring” – April 19 at the New York Hilton (Recap)
• Chicago – May 11 at the Sheraton Grand (Recap)
• Boston – September 14 at the Westin Copley Plaza (Details)
• New York “Fall” – September 26 at the Hilton Midtown (Details)
• Atlanta – November 9, 2017 at the InterContinental Buckhead Hotel. (Details)
• National Security Leaders Symposium, October 22-24, 2017, The Ritz-Carlton, Naples, FL (Details & Register)
2016 Security Leaders Summits and National Security Leaders Symposium Recaps
• Dallas - Wednesday, March 23, 2016 at the InterContinental Dallas (Recap)
• New York “Spring” – Thursday, April 14, 2016 at the Hilton Midtown (Recap)
• Chicago – Wednesday, May 18, 2016 at the InterContinental Chicago Magnificent Mile (Recap)
• Boston – Tuesday, September 13, 2016 at the Boston Park Plaza Hotel (Recap)
• New York “Fall” – Wednesday, September 28, 2016 (Recap)
• Atlanta – Tuesday, October 18, 2016 (Recap)
• National Security Leaders Symposium, October 23-25, 2016, The Ritz-Carlton, Naples, FL (Recap)
The past two New York Summits have led to 15 follow-up meetings and helped to make our New York rep the top sales rep in...
I was honored to participate in this Summit. I thought the candid discussions with senior security professionals was refreshing and informative.”...
Best one-on-one with both peers and solution providers. Also, perfect for one day of packed content....
Excellent information sharing and networking....
The EA Summits provide me with the opportunity to speak with peers that I can trust....